WebSearch SEO Terms & Conditions:
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click Advertising, Social Media Marketing and Link Building are activities offered collectively and /or seperately by WebSearch SEO and each are subject to the following terms and conditions in addition to the individual agreement reached with each client.
SEO work is governed by many factors which are outside the direct control of WebSearch SEO and indeed, any other SEO company. Therefore no reputable SEO company can guarantee particular results. WebSearch SEO are, however, consistently successful in achieving improvement in a client’s website organic search engine results provided all of WebSearch’s advice is followed. Ranking results will be performed once per month, as agreed by both parties. Results are based primarily on listings in Google search results.
Monthly reports (where applicable) will be circulated to clients within the first five working days of each month, and access to a real-time campaign dashboard will be provided where appropriate.
Please bear in mind, your website’s ranking with a particular Search Term will rely on both the relevancy of that term on your pages, and the popularity of that term on other websites. Any “on-page” alterations either suggested by or performed by WebSearch SEO will require FTP or CPanel access to the website and its content management system or a contact email address for someone who will upload changes as requested.
You will be required to authorise the use of all your logos, trademarks, web site images and information, for use in creating articles and promotions for backlinking and any other uses as deemed necessary by us for the campaign.
Your website should be hosted on a reliable server with constant availability, for optimimum results. Should WebSearch SEO recommend changing your host or server, this is to protect the interests of your website’s ranking within the Search Engines. WebSearch SEO cannot be held responsible for slipping or unsatisfactory Search Engine Ranking results if SEO suggestions have not been adhered to.
It is a request of WebSearch SEO’s service that a link to the WebSearch SEO Ltd website is placed in the footer of the clients website.
Disclaimers and limitations on liability
1. WebSearch SEO shall not be responsible for URLs dropped or excluded by a search engine for any reason.
2. WebSearch SEO shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery.
3. WebSearch SEO shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: search engine ranking, link removal by webmasters, search engine penalties, acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
4. WebSearch SEO shall not be responsible for a clients revenue, ROI, Sales Volume, Traffic Volume, Conversion Rate or any other performance measure of their website unless otherwise agreed in writing.
5. WebSearch SEO cannot be held responsible for problems or additional costs arising due to any errors made by third parties, or failure to maintain a current back-up copy of your own website.
6. WebSearch SEO shall not be responsible for the removal of links by 3rd part webmasters. We will provide a report containing urls of the links we have built to your website so you can confirm the work we have done. This gives you peace of mind and faith in the fact that we are doing what we say we are.