We welcome guest post contributors to our blog if you have something useful and enlightening for our readers.
1. We accept original content only:
You are welcome to mention your article on your website with a read more link back to
www.websearchseo.co.uk or to the post url itself. We would like this!
2. Your post must be of the highest quality; it must be well written, grammatically correct with no spelling mistakes. The content MUST be suitable for our blog and provide value to our readers.
3. The post must be a minimum of 350 words:
You may submit longer pieces when delivering an educational, journalistic piece or case study.
4. Some editorial ideas that tickle our fancy:
- How To’s
- Top Lists
- Do’s and Dont’s
- Profile Pieces
- Journalistic Opinion Pieces
- Brand Reviews
- Tool, Software, Service comparisons
5. The main topics we are looking for contributions to:
- Content Marketing
- Link Building
- Digital Marketing Case Studies
- Social Media
- Web Development
- Website Conversion
6. You must include an Author Bio of between 30 and 150 words
7. You must use an email connected to a gravatar account OR provide us with a profile image.
8. You must complete your Profile including your Google+ profile link and add our blog to your “contributes to” list.
9. As a thank you for contributing, you may include 1 relevant link in the body of your article and 1 in the Bio (to your blog) and we will share your post with our Social Media Followers.
10. Register here to submit your post.
Once submitted, it will be reviewed by one of our editorial team and providing it complies with all the guidelines above AND is judged to be of value and interest to our readers, it will be published. (please don’t submit spun, for links only content it will be deleted immediately).