Pay on Results SEO
We charge a small set–up fee for each page of your website that we optimise.
This stage involves getting your website ready for an SEO campaign, which is known as ‘on-page optimisation’, and comprises of:
- Keyword research and analysis
- Keyword optimisation of meta tags
- Keyword optimisation of written page content (this can range from minor amendments to complete re-written copy)
- Repair of any crawl errors or coding errors that may affect search engine indexing and ranking
- Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics installation and set-up
- Any other pre-off-page optimisation preparation required
Stage 1 is usually complete within 2-4 weeks for an average campaign (large scale campaigns can take longer).
We aim to rank your website for at least 50% of your target keywords on page 1 of Google within 3 months of commencing STAGE 2.
Rather than tying you into a monthly payment before you’ve seen results, we’ll only charge you a one-off fee once we’ve achieved the targets. If your website doesn’t rank on page 1 of Google for at least 50% of the keywords after three months, you won’t pay a penny. After this, we’ll knock 20% off your stage 2 payment each and every month, until the targets have been reached. This means that you only pay once we’ve delivered, and the longer this takes, the less that amount will be.
Note: If your keywords are already ranking on the 1st page or thereabouts and you are just looking for help to go that extra mile, we can change the Stage 2 "target" to fit the goals of your campaign. This model can be adapted to fit any SEO requirement.
The rankings need to remain at target levels for at least 5 consecutive days to qualify as achieved.
We achieve these rankings by conducting off-page optimisation and website promotion using the following techniques:
- Webmaster outreach to acquire High Authority one-way back links from quality websites related to your category or niche
- Guest posting on good quality and relevant blogs
- Press release distribution
- Content Marketing via a variety of online sources such as Web 2.0 sites, article directories and social networks
We do whatever it takes to get you on the 1st page, but only using techniques that don’t fall foul of Google’s webmaster and quality guidelines.